Subject to the exceptions detailed below in these Terms and Conditions, all content included on this web site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Bronzeye IBRM Limited, or our authorised affiliates. By continuing to use this web site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable English and International intellectual property and other laws.
You may print, reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use content from the web site for as specified in these Terms and Conditions and for personal or educational purposes only unless otherwise indicated on this web site or unless given express written permission to do so by Bronzeye IBRM Limited.
Specifically you agree that:
- You will not use the content of the web site for commercial purposes;
- You will not systematically copy content from the web site with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory or database unless given express written permission to do so by Bronzeye IBRM Limited;
- You may, as a student of a recognised learning establishment, use the content of the web site for educational purposes provided an appropriate reference is given for all content so applied a suitable referencing system of your choice or as stipulated by your learning establishment;
- Employees of learning establishments may use the content of the web site for teaching purposes subject to the following conditions:
- No further consent is required for use in not-for-profit leaning establishments. This may include, but is not limited to, schools that charge no fees for tuition; and
- For use in profit-making learning establishment, prior written consent is required. This may include, but is not limited to, private schools charging fees, universities and adult education providers.
Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from this Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in the relevant English Copyright legislation applies.
Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Bronzeye IBRM Limited or that of our authorised affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of this site without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Bronzeye IBRM Limited and applies only to Bronzeye IBRM Limited authorised Partners and their staff. To find out more please contact us, using details on Contact us page.
Use of Communications Facilities and Content Submission
When using this and / or any other related Bronzeye IBRM Limited web site and when submitting content to the web site you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that posts on message boards, chat facilities or similar and communications with Bronzeye IBRM Limited are made using the English language as we may not be able respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- Content submissions are required to be made using the English language. Content in any other language may be removed at our sole discretion;
- You must not post links to other web sites containing any of the above types of content;
- You must not engage in any form of commercial advertising. This does not prohibit references to businesses for non-promotional purposes including references where advertising may be incidental;
- You must not impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, other people, particularly employees and representatives of Bronzeye IBRM Limited or our associated affiliates;
- You must not submit material that may contain viruses or any other software or instructions that may damage or disrupt other software, computer hardware or communications networks;
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
You acknowledge that Bronzeye IBRM Limited reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us. By continuing to use this web site you represent and warrant that:
- Any information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
By submitting content you warrant and represent that you are the author of such content or that you have acquired all of the appropriate rights and / or permissions to use the content in this fashion. Bronzeye IBRM Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such content. [Further, you waive all moral rights in the content to be named as its author and grant Bronzeye IBRM Limited a license to modify the content as necessary for its inclusion on the web site. Bronzeye IBRM Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such content].
Bronzeye IBRM Limited will not be liable in any way or under any circumstance for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of such content, nor for any errors or omissions in the content. Use of and reliance upon such content is entirely at your own risk. Unless a user informs Bronzeye IBRM Limited otherwise, in advance of posting, in writing, and Bronzeye IBRM Limited agrees to any terms or restrictions, all content submitted is for publication on this website and other such uses as Bronzeye IBRM Limited may deem appropriate under a royalty-free, perpetual basis.
Bronzeye IBRM Limited makes no warranty or representation that the web site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, or that it will be secure.
Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that all information provided on this web site will be accurate and up to date, Bronzeye IBRM Limited makes no warranty or representation that this is the case. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our services. No part of this web site is intended to constitute advice and the content of this web site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind. Whilst every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses, Bronzeye IBRM cannot accept any liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bronzeye IBRM Limited accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the web site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the web site and its content at their own risk
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Bronzeye IBRM Limited’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Bronzeye IBRM Limited.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Bronzeye IBRM Limited shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
The BeCyberSure website is operated by:
Bronzeye IBRM LTD 6 Chase Farm Barns, Whaddon Road, Little Horwood. MK17 0QB
Registered in England with Company Number: 09751519
Registered office, The Counting House, Dunleavy Drive, Cardiff, CF11 0SN
We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. If you have any questions regarding the BeCyberSure website, please contact us.